Lead Sales Associates assist in supervising store operations, product rotation, training and coaching of associates and volunteers to advance Bethesda's mission, vision and core values. Lead Associates provide direction to staff to ensure that customer satisfaction and production standards are being met to achieve established goals.
* Enforces and adheres to Bethesda's mission, vision and core values to ensure that the highest level of customer service is being met.
* Implements and maintains established standards to ensure we achieve maximum value on donated goods while implementing effective space utilization.
* Provides coaching and training to assigned associates and volunteers.
* Assists in resolving associate, donor and customer concerns.
* Follows established loss prevention and security procedures.
* Maintains production standards to ensure maximum efficiencies.
* Completes timely and accurate required reports.
* Operates equipment safely and responsibly and trains staff in same manner.
* Maintains a safe and orderly work environment, ensuring staff follow safe work practices.
* Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent required.
One year of retail experience required and one year experience in a leadership role.
Certificates, Licenses or Registrations:
Possession of a valid driver's license and a good driving record as defined by Bethesda.
Physical Demands: Able to lift 40 lbs on a regular basis (more occasionally) and stand on feet for up to eight hours.
Able to assemble and move racks and shelves for extended periods of time.
Able to carry items up and down stairs as needed. Must be able to work irregular hours.
Other Competencies (skills, abilities, behaviors):
Must possess a commitment to the belief that all people have the right to dignity respect, opportunity and full community inclusion.
Must have a philosophy that is consistent with the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the organization.
Has general knowledge of operating a cash register and closing out procedures. Able to relate well with others, dependable, accurate, self-motivated, polite and tactful.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed