Bethesda Lutheran Communities is a national leader in providing homes and support for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
We are looking for a FT Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN to join our team in Littleton, CO!
*No experience necessary will provide paid training!*
- Provides supports to people by assisting in the development and implementation of all support plans, including spiritual life supports, assisting people in achieving their personal goals and desires, providing interaction and choices for activities that support a meaningful day, and supporting people to be independent in activities of daily living
- Assists with information gathering for Personal Outcome Measures, and other assessments
- Assists people with maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly home by following safety and infection control procedures; educates people about maintaining homes
- Maintains and expands skills and knowledge relevant to providing high quality support and services. Obtains and maintains all required certifications and trainings and applies the information to support people served
- Maintains open communication and cooperative work effort with Lead DSP and other staff to assure quality and continuity of support to people served
- Supports the Bethesda Mission, Vision, and Core Values while empowering each person to direct their own life choices
- Reports and/or documents routine and unusual events including completing daily logs, accident reports, outcome data sheets, etc. in a concise, understandable, and legible manner
- Assists people with fiscal management while safeguarding their funds. This may include completing ledgers, reconciling accounts and assisting people with spending choices
- Ensures that people exercise their rights and that rights are not restricted without due process, ensures people are treated with dignity and respect
- Performs other duties as assigned.
More about Bethesda:
We help people create connections in their communities. Through these connections, the people we support are empowered to make choices leading to a greater independence that enables them to live the best life possible. We believe support begins with the individual. We make a difference in the lives of those who choose to receive our support by being an active and involved part of their everyday lives. We get to know their interests and their passions. We work together to identify the services that will best support them through important life decisions including how to live, work, and play. Our goal is to help each person make choices, set goals and enrich their lives so they can live in the home they choose and access the supports they desire. We help them realize a greater sense of independence and a closer connection to their community.
To apply please submit your resume to HRColorado@bethesdalc.org
- Have an active LPN license in good standing
- 18 years old or older
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Have a valid drivers license and a clean driving record according to Bethesda policy
- Have high school graduate or have a GED (proof will be required)
- Able to pass a physical, drug screen and criminal background check
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed