Directly responsible to the Corporate Procurement Director for all cleaning and trash removal for Bethesda's Corporate building.
• Provide general cleaning and trash removal in all areas of the Corporate building.
• Performs room setup and takedown for events.
• Unlock doors for access early am.
• Monitor and report maintenance issues to the Procurement Director
• Performs hard surface stripping, finishing and spray buffing, carpet shampooing.
• Operate floor machines to ensure clean and polished surfaces.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school graduate or vocational school.
• 1-3 years experience in housekeeping and floor care.
• Able to perform frequent lifting up to 75 pounds.
• Frequent bending, stooping, and reaching. Other Competencies (skills, abilities, behaviors):
• Must be reliable.
• Show initiative and discretion
• Work independently following written and oral directions.
• Mechanically-inclined with knowledge about floor cleaning techniques and equipment.
• Good interpersonal skills.
•Strong attention to detail.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed