Directly Responcible to the corporate procurement director for all cleaning and trash removal for Bethesda's Corporate Building
• Provide general cleaning and trash removal in all areas of the Corporate building.
• Performs room setup and takedown for events.
• Unlock doors for access early am.
• Monitor and report maintenance issues to the Procurement Director
• Performs hard surface stripping, finishing and spray buffing, carpet shampooing.
• Operate floor machines to ensure clean and polished surfaces.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgIND123
• High school graduate or vocational school.
• 1-3 years experience in enviormental services and floor care.
• Frequent lifting up to 75 pounds.
• Frequent bending, stooping, and reaching.
• Must be reliable, Show initiative and discretion
• Work independently following written and oral directions.
• Mechanically-inclined with knowledge about floor cleaning techniques and equipment.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed