Provides high level administrative support for various corporate office Executives.
* Provide excellent customer service to all people including Bethesda employees, guests or other stakeholders.
* Provides support in preparing reports, gathering data, preparing letters, meeting minutes and other presentations.
* Assists in maintaining the calendars of the executives, as needed.
* Organizes and maintains files and records for executives that are not maintained in their office.
* Assists in arranging travel, meeting, and event arrangements for executives as needed. May support travel arrangement for various visitors as needed.
* Provide back-up to other executive admins for PTO and other time off
* Other duties as assigned that may include:
* Support travel and expense reporting for executives
* Order and manage delivery of meals for meetings
* Invoice processing
* Maintain organizational charts
* Annual scholarship program
* Concur administrator (1 exec admin and 1 back-up)
* Supply ordering
* Support international activities and outreach in support of Bethesda mission
* Train others in Microsoft Office Suite, PAP's, CSAA's, and other internal systems and processes as needed
* Various other project support
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate's degree preferred
- Administrative assistant experience
- Experience providing administrative support to executives preferred
- Must be able to sit for 8 hours a day and make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and the wrists
Other Competencies (skills, abilities, behaviors):
- Must possess a commitment to the belief that all people have the right to dignity, respect, opportunity and full community inclusion
- Must have a philosophy that is consistent with the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the organization
- Proven experience prioritizing and managing multiple demands from multiple people
- A professional individual who is intrinsically motivated and maintains respectful and tactful communication with all individuals
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task efficiently
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge is desirable
- Ability to successfully coordinate projects
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed