- Facilitates the planning, development and implementation of person-centered plans; develops individuals goals and outcomes with people supported; coordinating and participating in individual plan meetings; monitors, documents and reports progress toward meeting outcomes; ensures supports needed are in place to meet outcomes; coordinates communications with other service agencies to ensure individual outcomes are met.
- Ensures opportunities to build social capital are planned, and occur; assist each individual in creating natural support networks.
- Manages personnel by interviewing, hiring, evaluating, supervising, and helping to develop the most qualified individuals to work as direct support professionals. Ensures time cards and payroll procedures are followed. Provides effective and efficient scheduling of staff to meet the needs and goals of individuals supported and provides on-call 24 hour staff assistance during emergencies.
- Ensure that Basic Assurances requirements are met. Ensures current state licensing and certification rules and regulations, accreditation requirements and agency policies and procedures are followed. Monitors physical upkeep of the service site, vehicles and personal property; takes action to correct any concerns.
- Coordinate, implement, and participate in direct support professional staff training and in-services by orienting new staff, scheduling staff for trainings, and maintaining training records.
- Represent the organization and its mission by educating community members about the critical importance of integrating individuals supported into community life. * Manages, and implement program budgets; provides input for budget development; ensures programs stay within allocated budget, follow policies and procedures for procurement. Ensures financial records are complete, thorough and submitted in a timely manner. Complete audits of program and consumer finances to ensure monies are safeguarded. * Promote a Christian atmosphere in the homes.
- Establishing and implementing program goals, arranging or providing staff orientation and training, directly supervising staff, maintaining a quality assurance program, developing and maintaining individual budgets, providing an environment that is conducive to the welfare of the service recipients and is in accordance with federal, state, local and organizational regulations.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com