The Quality Specialist serves as a member of the Quality and Training team and provides support to regions by leading activities associated with compliance, enhancement and satisfaction.
Efforts are focused on the implementation of quality management systems related to the collection and analysis of data and information. Job is located in Victoria, MN.
Travel to Wisconsin Required.
* Oversees committee functions for assigned regions
* Completes and/or directs the investigation process for assigned regions
* Prepares and coordinates activities for all extenal audits
* Completes and/or directs the completion of internal monitoring activities
* Completes and/or directs the completion of satisfaction surveys and quality of life surveys
* Monitors Therap compliance
* Enters data into the quality management system
* Provides continuous feedback to regional staff about performance against quality indicators
* Completes and/or directs the completion of policy addendums for assigned regions
* Compiles and analyzes data for regions as requested
* Other duties as assigned
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in business, human services or related field required
* 3 years of experience in service to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities required
* Past experience in a quality role preferred
Certificates, Licenses or Registrations:
* Possession of a valid driver's license and good driving record as defined by Bethesda
* Up to 50% overnight travel, depending upon business need.
* Able to work irregular hours as needed
* Ability to use a computer for a minimum of 6 hours per day
* Sitting for prolonged periods
* Must possess a commitment to the belief that all people have the right to dignity, respect, opportunity and full community inclusion
* Must have a philosophy that is consistent with the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the organization
* Knowledge of trends in the field of intellectual disabilities Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations
* Skill in using data to detect trends and design operational responses
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed