We are looking for a Part-Time(20 hrs) LPN to join our team in Renton, WA for a minimum of 3 months(temporary contract)!
We support adults with disabilities so experience in that field, or community health, is preferred.
- Supports the Bethesda Mission, Vision, and Core Values while empowering each person to direct their own life choices
- Supports the RN with any and all required documentation and paperwork.
- Reports and/or documents routine and unusual events including completing daily logs, accident reports, outcome data sheets, etc. in a concise, understandable, and legible manner
- Ensures that people exercise their rights and that rights are not restricted without due process, ensures people are treated with dignity and respect
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
- Have an active LPN license in good standing
- 18 years old or older
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Have a valid drivers license and a clean driving record according to Bethesda policy
- Have high school graduate or have a GED (proof will be required)
- Able to pass a physical, drug screen and criminal background check
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed